Effective Date: February 4, 2016
1.2 NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN PLEASE NOTE. We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under age 18, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.3 WHAT BASIC INFORMATION DOES THE THE ORGANIZATION COLLECT? In operating the Site, The Organization may include newsletters, online commenting areas, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.
3. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES THE ORGANIZATION COLLECT?
3.1 AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
3.2 COOKIES. From time to time, we may use the standard “cookies” feature of major browser applications that allows us to store a small piece of data on your computer about your visit to our Web site. Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience at our Web site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
4. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
4.1 WHAT DOES THE ORGANIZATION DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. We will use your information as a greater collection of data related to the site in traffic discussions in articles posted on the blog. No individual users visit, whether you or another visitor, are discussed. The aggregate data is used for education purposes only and no reader of the article will be able to identify you.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Organization or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Organization or the users of the Site or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Web site. If The Organization or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION. Unfortunately, we do not maintain any procedures for you to review or request changes to the information that we collect about you, except that you may request that we remove all information about you from our database by contacting us in accordance with the Contacting Us section herein. We do have a process to op out of Google Analytics, see appropriate paragraph.
6. ANALYTICS COOKIE OPTING OUT. When a user visits this Site, three types of cookies may be used:
6.1 Cookie may be sent to user’s web browser to track and communicate to the user’s browser its web Site activity, such as changing the color of a link once visited or a trigger a timer for certain actions, such as forms or banners – no personally identifiable information is known to have been collected about the user under this cookie activity;
6.2 This web Site way enroll in Google Web Tools Analytics or other such data analytics providers from time to time, which collects data about users site visit – in this instance, personally identifiable information may be collected by the analytics provider for purposes outside this Site’s or The Organization’s control;
6.3 If the user leaves communication, such as a comment, leaves contact information, logs in or makes suggestions, etc. personal information is collected by the Site or The Organization and perhaps analytic providers.
6.4 There are two methods to prevent personally identifiable information or other tracking cookies to collect information: (a) do not visit this Site; (b) once visited, delete all cookies off of your browser by clearing all cookies off of your browser or via other methods; and (c) use the opt-out link (switch, button, etc.) to tell Google or other analytics providers not to track or maintain any personally identifiable information about your visit to this site. [google_analytics_optout]To immediately opt out of analytic’s cookies, click here[/google_analytics_optout] or else where on the Site.
6.5 This site may still collect other information via cookies, but it will not be collected by the analystics provider such as Google Web Tools. If you communicate with this Site or login, your personally identifiable information will be collected by this site.
7. SECURITY. The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse or alteration.
8. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND THE ORGANIZATION’S CONTROL
8.2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
9.1 CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following: Contact Us link.
9.2 UPDATES AND CHANGES We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.
Effective Date: February 4, 2016
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Idaho, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Jerome, Idaho in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. The Organization may develop and make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by The Organization, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. The Organization does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and The Organization retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by The Organization or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
6. USER CONTENT. You grant The Organization a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting The Organization, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of The Organization, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that The Organization may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
9.1 The Organization has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Please visit our DMCA Policy on this page to view our Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown policies and to make a claim of infringement. The Organization’s DMCA Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
10. NO WARRANTIES. THE ORGANIZATION HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THE ORGANIZATION IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ORGANIZATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ORGANIZATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
11. LIMITED LIABILITY. THE ORGANIZATION’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ORGANIZATION BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE ORGANIZATION. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tor or any other legal theory or form of action.
13. PROHIBITED USES. The Organization imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site or any associated system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by The Organization in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
15. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © Sternes for Idaho, 92 N 100 W, Jerome, ID 83338. All rights reserved.
17. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by The Organization from its offices in the State of Idaho. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. The Organization makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as The Organization’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than Idaho and the United States.
18. AMENDMENTS. The Organization reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should The Organization seek to make such an amendment and we, in our sole discretion, consider the amendment to be material in nature, we shall: (a) Clearly publish on the home page the fact an amendment is being made. You may contact us to discuss and contact information so you may discuss the proposed changes with us. (b) Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement with the agreement between us reverting to the previous set of terms applicable to the website. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.
Effective Date: February 4, 2016
1. USE OF INFORMATION. Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available from this web-site for informational purposes only. No part of the information on this site can be redistributed, copied or reproduced without prior written consent of Sternes for Idaho (the”The Organization”). “Site” herein means SternesForIdaho.com or other online web owned or licensed by the The Organization.
2. COPYRIGHTS. Information and materials of The Organization included on the web site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
3. TRADEMARKS. “Sternes for Idaho “, “SternesForIdaho.com”, and the logo are trademarks of The Organization in the United States and/or other countries, as protected by international treaty. Other trademarked phrases, images or logos displaying the “TM” or ™ are the property of Sternes for Idaho. All other trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.
Effective Date: February 4, 2016
1. RECOMMENDATIONS OR SUGGESTIONS. Sternes for Idaho (“The Organization”) routinely recommends or discusses products or services from time to time. As policy, The Organization will endeavor to suggest or recommend products or services for the benefit or our readers, listeners or users without regard for compensation or fees. However, The Organization does receive Affiliate commissions and Sponsorship or Endorsement (“Sponsorship”) fees from time to time from outside business, sellers or organizations. See Term Definitions below.
2. AFFILIATES RELATIONSHIPS. The Organization is disclosing that certain products, services, and links which are discussed or recommend on the The Organization Media will earn The Organization an Affiliate commission or fee for purchases you make as a result of links or credited purchases originating from The Organization Media to the Affiliate company or website. Other instances will earn The Organization click-through commissions. The Organization will make reasonable effort to disclose such facts, if The Organization has such a relationship unless it is obvious in context to the discussion or presentation. For example, an Affiliate seller of product or service may recommend their own product or service; thus one should in fact assume that The Organization may receive a commission or fee as a result of a purchase.
3. SPONSORSHIP RELATIONSHIPS. The Organization is disclosing that certain Sponsorships earn The Organization a commissioner or fee; and that these Sponsorships may be discussed or recommend on The Organization Media. When this occurs, The Organization will make reasonable effort to disclose this fact unless it is obvious in appropriate context. For example, when a Media video commercial is presented, which a product or service is being sold, one should in fact assume that The Organization may receive a commission or fee as a result. The Organization will endeavor to use the word ”Sponsor,” to disclose.
4. DISCLOSURE AT TIME OF RELATIONSHIP. The Organization will make reasonable effort to disclose compensated relationships at the time of the compensated relationship. The Organization will not retroactively disclose or disclose compensated relationship that occur after that point in time which the Media was or is created. The Organization will endeavor to use the word “Affiliate” or “Affil” do disclose.
5. TERMS USED HEREIN. An Affiliate is a business relationship which a fee or commission is paid to The Organization because of a link or cookie or other mechanism which tracks the user’s purchases a product or services, as originated from The Organization Media. One may consider such commissions or fees as a sales lead. Such leads or affiliate expire from time to time, once initiated by the user.
5.1 A Sponsor is a business relationship which a fee or commission is paid to The Organization for advertising, product placement or discussion. Sponsors expire from time to time.
5.2 Media is any communication medium which captures and makes available to a user, listener or viewer audio or visual content; and it may include, postal or parcel services, paper, audio, images, photographs, websites, podcasts, video, television, movies, electronic format or the other communication media or method
6. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please do not hesitate to contact The Organization.
Effective Date: February 4, 2016
1. TAKE DOWN POLICY AND PROCEDURES. Sternes for Idaho (“The Organization”) respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
2. NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT–CLAIM
2.1.1 A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2.1.2 Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material (submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work); Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number; A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2.2 Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3). (c) Send all takedown notices to the following. Please send by email for prompt attention. DMCA Agent Sternes for Idaho 92 N 100 W Jerome, ID 83338 Email: please use About or Contact link (home page)
3. COUNTER NOTIFICATION–RESTORATION OF MATERIAL (a) If you have received a notice of material being takedown because of a copyright infringement claim, you may provide us with a counter notification in an effort to have the material in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain substantially the following elements pursuant to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
3.1 Your physical or electronic signature.
3.2 A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
3.3 A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
3.4 Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located (or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found), and that the you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
3.5 Mail your counter notice to our DMCA Agent: General Manager” at the address specified above. You are encouraged to contact the CMCA agent via the Contact link (use contact link on most web page) for prompt action.
4. REPEAT INFRINGER POLICY. The Organization, LLC takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant to the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, The Organization maintains a list of DMCA notices from its copyright holders with its registered DMCA Agent. The company makes a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers on this list pursuant to the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA.
5. MODIFICATIONS. The Organization reserves the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
Effective Date: February 4, 2016
1. EDUCATIONAL USE. Sternes for Idaho (“The Organization”) provides editorial and education information to its users, readers, viewers or listeners (“Users”). The content contained herein should not be taken as legal, accounting, tax or other practice or advice.
2. CONSULT PROFESSIONALS. The Organization as a matter of policy strongly recommends that Users consult the appropriate professional for appropriate advice before acting or spending money, as a result of information learned on the The Organization web site or other Media.
3. The Organization strongly recommends that individuals do their own research, independently verify information, and consult the appropriate reputable resources before making decisions as a result information learned on The Organization’s Media.
4. VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE OPINIONS AND EDITORIAL IN NATURE. Views expressed on The Organization Media by guests, hosts, teachers, presenters or others should be considered that person’s opinion or as their editorial view.
5. MEDIA. Media is any communication medium which captures and makes available to a user, listener or viewer audio or visual content; and it may include, postal or parcel services, paper, audio, images, photographs, websites, podcasts, video, television, movies, electronic format or the other communication media or method.
Effective Date: February 24, 2016
1. The The Organization complies with applicable laws, rules and regulations, including any necessary offer terms promoted in the Lead Ad. See Commission Rebate Program and Pay It Forward Referral Program sections (above) for qualifying criteria, expiration date, or limitations on redemption;
3. No Facebook Lead Ads will target any minors.
Google has a free add-on that will prevent them from remarketing to you (uses your web site behavior to market specific products to you). Get the Google Analytics Opt-out Add on.